Your Cart is Currently Empty
- OUR POLICY
Everyone has the right to the protection of their personal data. Squeaky.life respects the right of users to information about the collection and processing of their personal data. Squeaky.life warrants that personal data is processed in the EU in a correct and lawful manner in accordance with good practice. This site is designed so that the collection and use of your personal data is minimal and does not exceed the original purpose for which it was collected.
- 2. TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
2.1. Your personal data is collected and processed by Squeaky.life only for purposes strictly related to the use of this site, its services and the purchase of products. However, your personal data may also be used for other processing operations within the limits of these uses:
- a) Whenever you perform a purchase process for products sold on this site, we collect your personal data (eg password, length, email address, shipping address, credit card number and phone number) on the form only for the purpose of selling, sorting and transporting the ordered products.
- b) When you request service assistance we collect your personal data (eg name, email address) for the purpose of providing you with the online store Customer Support services that are relevant to this site and to assistance;
- c) When you record a shipping address, we collect your personal data in order to simplify the preparation of your future orders.
2.2. Your personal data will only be communicated to third parties when it is necessary to process an order. Your personal data will be disclosed in the following cases:
(a) electronic payment services by credit or debit card;
(b) processing of purchased products;
- c) Select, pack and dispatch articles;
- d) Address questions or concerns related to the sale of products;
- e) Process payments for the purchase of articles;
- f) Process returns of articles.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be disclosed to third parties providing specific services, such as external entities contracted by Squeaky.life. Any disclosure will be made without exceeding the purpose for which your personal data was collected and further processed. Additionally, your personal data may be disclosed to third parties to:
- a) comply with applicable laws;
- b) respond to judicial and government inquiries;
- c) comply with valid legal processes;
- d) protect the rights or property of Squeaky.life
Above all, your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties without your information or consent, as required by law, except as provided herein.
Squeaky.life uses automated data collection systems such as cookies. A cookie is a device transmitted to an Internet user's hard disk. Although cookies do not contain intelligible information, they allow us to link an Internet user to their personal information. Cookies are disclosed by our servers and no one can access the information contained therein. Only Squeaky.life has access to the information collected by cookies, collectively and anonymously, in order to optimize its services and those of this site for the needs and preferences of the user and for the preparation of web pages to be personalized.
Processing of personal data by Squeaky.life . shall be performed in accordance with the law in force. Product purchase and sale agreements through this site are governed by law.
- WARNINGS, MODIFICATIONS AND CANCELLATION OF SERVICES
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All content on this site is the exclusive property of Squeaky.life: text, images, or any other non-third party information. In this way they are protected by the Copyright Code. Squeaky.life reserves the right, at any time, to make changes to this content, and has no obligation to make any prior notice to users.
- THIRD PARTY CONTENT
This Website may contain links to third party websites ("linked sites"). The linked sites are not under the control of Squeaky.life, not Squeaky.life responsible for the content of any Linked Site.
Warranties & Returns
Under European law, the seller is under an obligation to repair or replace a purchased good or to offer the consumer a price reduction or refund if the goods in question prove defective or do not look or function as advertised. .
If you buy a product or service online or out of a business (e.g., by phone, by mail, or from a door-to-door seller), you are also entitled to cancel the purchase and return the order within 14 days, regardless of the reason and without giving a justification.
If you're not sure which situation applies to you, use our consumer rights tool, which will help you better understand your rights when shopping in the EU.